Why this course?
In this video course, we create a Gradebook that will take your spreadsheet skills to the next level into the world of data analysis and professional presentation. We will be building a Google Sheets Gradebook just the ones I have successfully used as a university administrator. You will be developing corporate-level dynamic Google Sheets for your workplace and master advanced formulas and design principles.
Not only will we cover how to use:
- tools like Pivot Tables, Charts, Slicers, Data Validation and Conditional Formatting
- the main functions:
- advanced IF statements
- Very handy compound formulas.
but we will also look at:
- spreadsheet design principles
- workflow processes
- designing elegant dashboard
- develop our shortcut skills, and
- collaborating with others.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners to Google Sheets looking to advance their skills.
- People looking to sharpen their skills and improve their efficiency in Google Sheets
- Anyone looking to better understand spreadsheet design and workflow.
- Someone who knows the benefit of learning through doing and is excited about building some projects as they learn.
001 | Project Introduction
002 | The 'Paste Grades' Tab
003 | Add Core Data
004 | Importing Core Data From Another Sheet
005 | Gradebook: Setup
006 | Gradebook: Inserting Summary Data
007 | Gradebook: Style and Formatting
008 | Gradebook: Adding Bump, Pass-Fail & Letter Grades
009 | Final Course: Entering Data
010 | Final Course: Chart Data
011 | Final Course: Slicers
012 | All Sections: Pass and Fail
013 | All Sections: Letter Grades
014 | By Sections: Setup
015 | By Section: Summary
016 | By Section: Pass-Fail
017 | By Section: Letter Grade